Friday, September 9, 2011

"Say no to everyone but your mother."**

I had a tranny palm reader tell me that last night.

She walked over in an outfit that glistened from head to toe. I was skeptical as I always am, but also very scared. Things like that -psychics, clairvoyants, magicians, people in costumes - scare me. I never know what to expect & there is a part of me that needs to know what to expect, but not what I should expect in the long run...ya know like something that a tranny psychic would say.
As I watched and listened to her/him accurately read my friends palm [despite the fact that he had given her/him the wrong sign] my curiosity took over. I had to let it happen. I had to know, so I tentatively gave her my hand...
She showed me my love line & whatever she called that line that symbolized (is that the word im looking for? probably not...) my career.
The first thing she said to me was

"you're in a position to get everything you want, but you're procrastinating."

I was sold immediately. She went on to tell me that I was unhappy in my current living situation, that i was unhappy at work, she told me that when it came to my love life that I didn't want for admirers, but i was picky...again TOTES ACCURATE, but i didn't even need to hear the rest of that stuff.
I was completely convinced of her legitimacy as soon as she told me I was procrastinating...
Is that not what has been on my mind these past couple of weeks? months?
Have I not been wanting to change? to procrastinate less?
I need to really get things going - for real this time...

...because if hearing it from a tranny palm reader isn't motivation enough I don't
know what is.

**oh & about that "saying no to everyone but my mother"...i totally get what he/she means. I can be too much of a "yes" woman sometimes, that desperate need I have to please everyone, but myself...time to start saying no, and saying it to everyone but my mother shouldn't be too difficult for me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment