Monday, September 19, 2011

"I am so happy & grateful now that..."



What makes you happiest? What will make you happiest?
What are you most grateful for? What will you be most grateful for?
"The Secret" teaches that these questions can be asked interchangeably, and that your answers to these questions can and should be the same.
For example, If back to back episodes of yo gabba gabba would make me happiest, I would wake up & say "I am so grateful now that there are back to back episodes of yo gabba gabba on nick jr today..."

ok

terrible example, but
1. I'm not ready to get too specific with what would make me happiest
2. yo gabba gabba does make me really happy sometimes ::nods::

but you get what i'm saying right?

Despite the fact that you don't have these things yet, be grateful for them now - be happy about them now & that feeling of gratitude and happiness will manifest.
::nods::
You will attract these things.
They will be yours.

It is Monday and I always view Mondays as the best day to just start over.
Not happy with the way things are going?
Start fresh. Change your way of thinking.
That is exactly what I'm doing today.
I meant to write & post this in the morning, but I kind of just rolled out of bed after being there for about 21 hours, but hey! there are still 7 hours left in the day...
totally enough time to manifest some great things.
also
Yo Gabba Gabba is available for streaming on netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment