Sunday, July 14, 2013

Thank You.

I have gotten so much feed back about my reaction to the verdict.
I don't think I can ever fully express my gratitude for all the kind words.
Thank you all for reaching out & for most importantly sharing my post.
It has gotten a ridiculous amount of views since I posted it less than 24 hours ago, and that means I was able to write something that resonates with a lot more people than I could have ever imagined.
There are hundreds and thousands of people who feel the way I do about Trayvon Martin and the circumstances surrounding his death. Which means that there are hundreds and thousands of us who can make sure that he did not die vain.

This is the link to the NAACP petition to the Department of Justice. SIGN IT.

There is so much more we can do! You guys know how to use the internet! Do it!






No comments:

Post a Comment